10 Things about @Mandy302
1. I am of Irish, German and Hungarian descent.
2. My grandfather on my father’s side was born in Transylvania, he did remind me of a vampire but a real vampired not that sparkly shit!
3. If you can’t guess, I hate Twilight! I only read that book cause my tv broke and had to wait to payday to get a new one.
4. I hate soda, I cannot drink it at all and have tried but the carbonation bothers me sooooo much.
5. When I was younger I wanted to be on the New Mickey Mouse Club but that fact that I can’t sing, dance or act killed that dream.
6. I met Kelly Ripa at my first concert it was the Madonna True Blue Tour! I thought it was a big deal back than cause she was on a local dance show called “Dancing on Air”
7. My friends call me the Queen of Useless Information cause I remember random facts that nobody else does.
8. When I was in high school I had a crush on Don Henley
9. I love to watch wedding shows like My Fair Wedding, Say Yes to the Dress and Platinum Weddings but have come to the conclusion I am never getting married and will be the crazy cat/dog lady.
10. I hate feet.
Want to send in 10 things about yourself? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject “10 Things About [@twittername]” and up it’ll go!