10 Things About @ddbuggy
1. I’ve been married for 13 years and I still love my husband but when we met (on the internet) I stood him up twice before I met in person at a movie theater with a friend.
2. I was on a TV mini-show when I was in 5th and 6th grade called Report Card.
3. I hate touching dirty dishes…ya know like when you have to load the dishwasher? so gross
4. Some of my friends refuse to listen to the radio with me because I know the lyrics to EVERY song. My memory is off the charts good.
5. I love any book that is set in REgency England.
6. I love being on stage but took a 15 year hiatus because I was over all the drama. ha
7. I can be VERY loud when I want to be. My husband’s nickname for me is the Trumpet.
8. I forget what 8 was for.
9. I have an angel/spirit that follows me wherever I go. It moves things, finds things, gives me messages and was, in general, a very creepy thing to have around until I came to understand it. Now it’s too cool.
10. I watched Boondock Saints for the first time in March. Two days later many of the cast were at Hard Rock Cafe in Chicago. I found about it ONE HOUR before it happened! I was pretty ticked. I totally would have gone. Now, as if out of the woodwork, I can’t go one day without meeting another Boondock fan. It’s quite serendipitous but also a little eerie.
Want to send in 10 things about yourself? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject “10 Things About [@twittername]” and up it’ll go!