10 Things About @amidd24
1. When I was 12 I had an almost fatal allergic reaction to codeine that I had been prescribed for pain from an ear infection and it happened on Christmas day.
2. During Michael Jacksons Thriller days I had 400 pics of him hanging in my room.
3. I didn’t see the ocean for the first time until I was 20, but have always known that’s where I belong.
4. I have 2 kids. One girl and one boy.
5. When my daughter was born, I noticed right after I had her that she didn’t have fingernails on the last three fingers on her left hand. I wanted to knock the nurse out when she said “Oh, they’ll grow in.” Little did she know that my daughter has amniotic banding syndrome and doesn’t have her top bone in her last three fingers.
6. I have lived in 3 different states and moving to another one next year. I was born in Tennessee, lived in Florida and now in Utah. We move around b/c we are a military family.
7. I have driven the country 3 times.
8. I went back to school when I was 33 to become a Certified Medical Admimistrative Specialist.
9. I’m Scott Irish
10. I have had the same best friend for 24 yrs. Although we live almost 2000 miles apart we have never lost touch. We both wore glasses in 7th grade and ending bonding over that! LOL!
Want to send in 10 things about yourself? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject “10 Things About [@twittername]” and up it’ll go!